Re: Comments+blank line in debian/control: Clarification in policy or MBF?

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 02:25:36PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> - the problem affects all packages *build-depending* on gnome-pkg-tools, thus
>   I'd actually have to do an MBF (it's more than 160 packages)

It would be worth looking at a) whether those 160 packages have a common maintainer,
e.g. the Debian GNOME team, and b) whether those 160 packages have a VCS in common.
It might be something that can be simply fixed with a single commit, in which case
the beaurocracy of 160 bugs filed and then closed again would not be worth it IMHO.