Re: packages with E: md5sum-mismatch in the archive

On 2012-09-20 19:20, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> A binNMU would just paper over the actual bug. guile-1.6 debian/rules
> has this:
>
>     dh_md5sums
>     sed -i "/dependency_libs/ s/'.*'/''/" `find $(CURDIR)/debian/ -name
> '*.la'`
>     dh_builddeb

Thanks for looking into the source. I skipped this after my rebuild had
no errors, but perhaps the toolchain has changed inbetween to produce
empty dependency_libs, so the sed becomes a no-op.

Two bugs filed:

http://bugs.debian.org/688288
guile-1.6: modifies *.la after calling dh_md5sums, resulting in
md5sum-mismatch lintian error

http://bugs.debian.org/688300
ftp.debian.org: please reject packages with md5sum-mismatch lintian error

Andreas