Re: Stuff from /bin, /sbin, /lib depending on /usr/lib libraries

On Vi, 31 aug 12, 06:39:19, Serge wrote:

> For example if filesystem is supposed to be network-mounted, and network is
> brought by the user, which logs into GNOME session and manually selects wifi
> connection in nm-applet, initramfs still does not help there, since you
> can't put entire gnome session into initramfs anyway.

Which filesystem would that be? If the network is supposed to be
"brought" by the user you already need /usr /home and probably /var
mounted just to let the user log in, so I doubt something like the above
works today.

Kind regards,
Andrei