Re: Stuff from /bin, /sbin, /lib depending on /usr/lib libraries

[Russ Allbery]
> All PAM modules are installed under /lib, because that's the path
> used by libpam to load them.  However, I don't think the vast
> majority of PAM modules could be considered critical for early boot
> or need to be usable without /usr mounted

It seems pam already looks in both /lib/security and /lib/{triplet}/security.
Why not add /usr/lib/{triplet}/security to the mix?  (No need for
unqualified /usr/lib/security, I think.  It seems GCJ already owns that
directory anyway.)

Peter