Re: O: ted -- lightweight .DOC editor

Konstantin Khomoutov wrote:
[...]
> There's still no such thing as the "GNU Public License", what the
> author seemingly try to refer to is called "GNU General Public
> License", that is, the 'G' in "GPL" stands for "General", not for "GNU".

IRL that's actually a link to the FSF page, so it seems clear to me that
this is an honest typo.

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams