Re: can we (fully) release-goal decommissioning of trolls

Le lundi 20 août 2012 à 21:35 +0200, Stephan Seitz a écrit :
> >These people are the disease. They are toxic to the community and tend
>
> Why, thank you. I think that these people are a disease who are always
> trying to drag down Linux to Windows level

Thanks for this excellent example of the behavior I described.  With
“down to Windows level” you must think you have hit the trigger of the
ultimate bazooka to shut people up, don’t you?

We’re no longer in 1995.  For some pieces of the system, “down to
Windows level” would be quite an improvement.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :