Re: Minified javascript files

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [120817 14:04]:
> That way, there's no need to strip unused RFC, minified javascript, Flash files,
> PDF without sources, etc.

Striping them away is only the forth best solution. There are some better
solutions like:

- make upstream include the sources
- include the sources yourself
- make upstream not include files without source

That might not always be easy, but it's not different from getting any
other fixes upstream.

> All this has been useless bureaucracy which has drawn people away.

If people are drawn away by someone caring for the freedom of our users,
perhaps they are not really a loss. </scnr>

        Bernhard R. Link