Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:00:37 PM Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>  Which kind of idiotic distraction?

The one where you continue this pointless thread.

I don't think this thread is pointless; it is simply too noisy.

   If it isn't clear to you
already let me try one more time: You've pretty thoroughly alienated the
people that'll decide how the tech ctte communicates it's decisions.

This certainly isn't "clear", and won't become so until things suggest that it is at least correct.