Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:00:37 PM Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Which kind of idiotic distraction?

The one where you continue this pointless thread.  If it isn't clear to you
already let me try one more time: You've pretty thoroughly alienated the
people that'll decide how the tech ctte communicates it's decisions.  Whatever
the merits of you position, there's no point in continuing.

When I was growing up, I recall a common saying was "Once you realize you're
in a hole, stop digging."  You are in a hole.  Please stop diggin.

Scott K