Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Hi Russ,

Russ Allbery wrote:
Filipus Klutiero<chealer@gmail.com>  writes:

>  The "second highest decision-making body" in question is also our lowest
>  conflict resolution body. I for one am not interested in reading the
>  outcome of each small claims case.

You have been heard.  I've read all of your messages on this thread, and
several other tech-ctte members have also read your request and the logic
behind it.  I also thought about your counter-arguments to some of my
reasons for wanting to post the decisions.

Several other people have also weighed in on their perception of the
usefulness of the communication.

I think there's enough information here to make a decision for right now.
> From the reactions of various people stated here, I think it's safe to say
that, for the time being, announcements of decisions to
debian-devel-announce will continue.  That's not because we've not
listened to your argument or gotten your point; it's just that other
people disagree.

I never intended to tell anyone that announcements of CTTE decisions to debian-devel-announce should stop. My message was only about this resolution. In fact, I hope that some further decisions will fit on d-d-a and be announced there.