Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Le mardi, 24 juillet 2012 09.03:30, Philipp Kern a écrit :
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:31:43PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> > Please try using complete sentences. While you're at it,
> > constructive messages would be more productive than name-calling.
>
> If you think that your messages are constructive, well, you're wrong.
> You're repeating the same arguments over and over again, despite not being
> a Debian Developer (yes, this time with two captial letters) and being
> told to stop.

FWIW, although I agree with the uselessness of repeating arguments over and
over, we should still be very careful about the use of the "You are no Debian
Developer so you can't speak" argument: we have seen both useless and noisy
contributions from DDs and useful and constructive contributions from non-DDs.

The DD status doesn't grant any right to behave as a troll; I tend to think it
rather imposes the contrary.

Cheers,

OdyX