Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Filipus Klutiero whined:
>Steve Langasek wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 04:38:21PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>> >
>> >  although publicity of some resolutions may indeed be useful for a
>> >  wide range of developers, I fail to see many who would be interested
>> >  in the resolution on node.
>>
>> Feel free to filter out mails sent by members of the technical committee to
>> debian-devel-announce; I will be happy to reciprocate.
>Thank you; also feel free to offer solutions which would be half
>accurate, and consider that there are over 5000 subscribers to
>debian-devel-announce.

Bored now. -1, Troll.

You're (tediously, repeatedly) trying to argue that you have a better
idea of what belongs on d-d-a than a dozen DDs (including 3 of the
Tech Committee and the DPL). Right.

People, do yourselves a favour and kill-file him. He's just wasting
your time. I wish I could understand why chealer feels the need to do
this, but I've ceased caring.

*plonk*

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.