Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:31:43PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> Please try using complete sentences. While you're at it,
> constructive messages would be more productive than name-calling.

If you think that your messages are constructive, well, you're wrong. You're
repeating the same arguments over and over again, despite not being a Debian
Developer (yes, this time with two captial letters) and being told to stop.

(And I'm not sure about the majority communication pattern you tried to point
Steve at. I'm that >< close to put you into my killfile too.)

Everybody's entiled to his opinion but at some point, as Scott said, one has to
stop digging.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern