Re: Re: Re: [CTTE #614907] Resolution of node/nodejs conflict

Steve Langasek wrote:
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 04:38:21PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>  Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
>  >On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 08:07:15PM -0400, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>  >>   Thank you, but I would appreciate if debian-devel-announce would
>  >>   stay dedicated to important announcements which may be useful for a
>  >>   wide range of developers.

>  >tech-ctte resolutions do fit that bill. The tech-ctte is the highest
>  >dispute resolution body we have in Debian, and I think their doings
>  >deserve this level of awareness in the project.

>  although publicity of some resolutions may indeed be useful for a
>  wide range of developers, I fail to see many who would be interested
>  in the resolution on node.

Feel free to filter out mails sent by members of the technical committee to
debian-devel-announce; I will be happy to reciprocate.
Thank you; also feel free to offer solutions which would be half accurate, and consider that there are over 5000 subscribers to debian-devel-announce.