Re: Debian stickers

On 22/07/12 10:57, Mike Dupont wrote:
That would be great! It would help when shopping!

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Philip Ashmore <contact@philipashmore.com <mailto:contact@philipashmore.com>> wrote:

    Has anyone thought of making Debian stickers for
    1. products that work with Debian

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com

I hadn't thought of the vendor sticking the badge on their product - nice idea.

I guess if Microsoft is willing to sign Debians EFI key, then they must at least in theory concede that some vendors might sell PCs without Windows installed - bizarre.

No, I was (initially) thinking of regular users buying badges, like you could for the Raspberry Pi - I hope the shop opens again soon!

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/320

Philip