Re: Dwarfdump cannot read 64-bit object with thread-local data

On Sun, 15 Jul 2012 22:33:20 +0400
Игорь Пашев <pashev.igor@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm using dwarfdump and GCC on Debian (amd64). Dwarfdump cannot read debug
> info from 64-bit object file containing thread-local data. Error is
> DW_DLE_RELOC_SECTION_RELOC_TARGET_SIZE_UNKNOWN. Detail are below. Any Ideas?

You're much more likely to get a useful reply if you report a bug
against dwarfdump. That also ensures that necessary version data is
also retrieved.

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

This list is for development of Debian, not use of Debian packages for
development of other stuff.

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams