Re: Fixing the mime horror ini Debian

I ran whatever command it is and chose whatever option (orphan/wnpp/etc) was appropriate.

The computer on which I did Debian work is sitting in a container in Berne awaiting shipment to Montreal so it'll be many weeks before I can access it again.

-- Brian

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
Le Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:12:34PM +0200, Brian White a écrit :
> That seems a reasonable plan to me.  I've orphaned the mime-support
> package, however, because I have no time to work on it right now and do not
> expect to have any for the foreseeable future.

Dear Brian,

I could not find the WNPP bug orphaning mime-support.  Can you or somebody else
submit one ?

I hope that this change of maintainer will result in the transfer the source
package in a VCS and have it maintained by a team.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan