Re: Recommends for metapackages

On Viernes, 13 de julio de 2012 07:33:09 Gergely Nagy wrote:

[...]

> I *hate* doing things manually, that's why I'm using a bloody high-level

> package manager. If it forces me to double-guess it, check a lot of

> things during upgrades, I might aswell go back to downloading packages

> by hand and using dpkg directly myself.

I *hate* doing things manually, that's why I'm using a bloody high-level

metapackage. If it forces me to deinstall N-M by hand using --force-depends (because it breaks my Pidgin) every time I use aptitude to install something, either related or unrelated to Gnome, I might aswell go back to downloading packages by hand and using dpkg directly myself.

Regards

Noel Torres

er envite