Re: How I can help? - Second attempt

Thanks, I will review the list of critical errors to look for any
package on my interest. If I can resolve any errors better.

If I cannot, maybe I could try to edit a program of another distro to
adapt it to Debian. I installed on 2 partitions of 20Gb Ubuntu and
LMDE, and there are some packages that I find interestings in debian
like Ubuntu Tweak that cleans the cache of the browser, the cache
apt-get, etc. and if I obtain its source perhaps I could change the
paths where it look for to clean on Ubuntu, to adapt it to the
filesystem of debian.

Thanks for all!