Re: CD sizes again (and BoF reminder!)

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> (08/07/2012):
> On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 01:17:32AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > Even grub-legacy?
>
> Yes; d-i in expert mode still has the ability to explicitly choose for
> grub legacy, if you really want to.

It looks to me like a current debian-installer build installs grub2,
with no option for grub-legacy, even in expert mode.

Apparently one can skip grub and install lilo instead, or skip
installing any bootloader. Maybe you meant picking up that latter
option, then manually installing grub-legacy?

Mraw,
KiBi.