Re: duplicates in the archive

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:38:42PM +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
> > Which wm does that? I know it isn't gnome-shell at least, as I've been
> > using it quite successfully without nm installed.
> Have you tried to use evolution without NM?

I didn't try but it only suggests network-manager. However some applications do
behave weird if you just deinstalled n-m (pidgin for instance), because they
assume that you're not connected. After a reboot (maybe dbus restart is enough)
they certainly connect again, though.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern