Re: [DEP 8] About the Restrictions and Features field.

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 02:57:25PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> But I still think this would be a good idea:
>
> > Perhaps it would be better to have the wiki page point to a suitable
> > gitweb page ?  This one perhaps:
> >
> >   http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=autopkgtest/autopkgtest.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/README.package-tests;hb=HEAD

Well, there is a VCS behind the wiki. But it's not good to duplicate
content in two VCSs. Given you're maintaining the spec in the package
VCS, I've just committed a big change to DEP-8 that essentially makes it
point to the URL you suggested above.

Note that there was a change in there (the XS-Testsuite source header)
which is missing from the package version of the spec. I'll post it on
list as a patch for your consideration.

Cheers.