Re: [DEP 8] About the Restrictions and Features field.

* Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org>, 2012-06-23, 12:33:
reading DEP 8's appendix, I wonder about the necessity to keep separate Restrictions and Features fields. For instance, the no-build-needed Feature could also be a needs-build restriction.

I noticed this only today:

Apparently http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/ is not being kept up-to-date. :|

--
Jakub Wilk