Re: duplicates in the archive

Hello,

On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:36:13 +0100
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> If it can be justified. That's what the objective comparison would
> need to demonstrate. That's an established pattern in Debian - if
> someone wants to add something which is the same as something else,
> there should be a good reason to introduce the new one in that it
> needs to be better than the existing ones in some way which isn't
> achievable just by patching one of the existing ones.

It is definitely not the same and not duplicate. Different window
managers look differently and feel a lot differently (I thought it
should be obvious enough, isn't it?).

More to say, I'd like to see this window manager in Debian, jugding
by its documentation it seems to be really great, flexible yet tiny and
easily configurable, so I support it's inclusion fully.

--
WBR, Andrew