Re: Report from the Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg

On 12-06-24 at 05:24pm, Philip Ashmore wrote:
> Anyway, I guess what I would look for, to share the bug squashing
> atmosphere with others, is a YouTube video summarising the event,
> maybe magazine style - it doesn't have to show someone actually
> squashing a bug, but it might help highlight the community spirit, and
> a video would be something I would click on to take a break from
> reading text.

Sounds like a great idea.

Please consider contacting the Debian video team to instead/also
distribute video content via http://vide.debian.net/ - and coordinate
with them which formats to use (to avoid loosing quality from too many
lossy conversions if initially published files are in formats
inappropriate for Debian redistribution).

 - Jonas