Re: Lintian warning: hardening-no-fortify-functions & version numbering

El 19/06/12 16:56, Andrey Rahmatullin escribió:
> I see several solutions there, and the hardening-wrapper one is in my
> opinion the worst one: it adds a build dependency and it uses own set of
> configuration variables, not compatible with dpkg-buildflags ones.
Yes, it adds a build-dependency... but it still use dpkg-buildflags,
doesn't it?
> Then I don't understand what do you mean by "packaging directly from VCS".
I mean to package the software directly from a VCS version, instead for
a tarball. Now, I'm getting the sources with git, generate a tarball
myself with the appropriate name, put it in the parent directory and
build the package. I think that it can be a way to avoid the manual
tarball generation. I'm reading about git-buildpackage, because it can help.
> I thought you've meant exactly the -27-g55c0f4e part.
The problem are the "-", but I hope that when uploading to Debian they
have a freeze stable version :-D

José Luis Segura Lucas