Re: Lintian warning: hardening-no-fortify-functions & version numbering

El 19/06/12 16:10, Andrey Rahmatullin escribió:
> Why do you need hardening-wrapper? You should use flags set by
> dpkg-buildflags.
Because that
referred by lintian-info too. Using it I only need to define "export
DEB_BUILD_HARDENING=1" on my debian/rules and it adds the CPPFLAGS to
> You should read http://bugs.debian.org/673112 mentioned in the lintian tag
> description and use hardening-check --verbose on binaries reported. If
> only memcpy and memmove are printed by hardening-check, you should ignore
> the warning.
Done. I have emmove, memcpy and read... I will read this link to learn
more about removing this warning.
> That's right, 0.1.0~2012......git-1 is less than 0.1.0. If you need
> versions that are greater than 0.1.0, use + instead of ~.
Ok, thanks
> git-describe(1)
> file:///usr/share/doc/git-buildpackage/manual-html/gbp.import.html#GBP.IMPORT.UPSTREAM-GIT
> (if you use git-buildpackage)
I don't use git-buildpackage and git describe on their repository
returns a bit estrange string...

$ git describe --tags

Thanks for your quick help :-)

José Luis Segura Lucas