Re: Orphaning php-codesniffer, then take it over by the PHP PEAR team

Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> (31/05/2012):
> I have heard before the argument of the sponsor having responsibility,
> but in reality I have *never* heard of sponsors actually being held
> responsible for anything but the concrete upload of a specific
> packaging release.

Suggested reading:
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=37;bug=672117
  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=59;bug=672117

The sponsor did almost all the needed work to reduce entropy (see the
thread to see how many packages got delayed/entangled/prevented from
migrating because of the initial upload).

[ Holger, that's fingerpointing. Pointing to how you quickly dealt with
those packages, thanks again. :-) ]

Mraw,
KiBi.