Re: Orphaning php-codesniffer, then take it over by the PHP PEAR team

Le Wed, May 30, 2012 at 06:03:05PM -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :

> As a sitting member of the Technical Committee, I encourage anyone who sees
> a package being hijacked to immediately bring it to the attention of the TC.
> I will without hesitation vote to have the hijacker barred from being made
> the maintainer of the package.

I hereby report that I hijiacked bioperl and seaview.

If you want me to step down as a maintainer of these packages, let me know, no
need to vote, and no need to be appointed in a special commttee: everybody on
this list has the power to demotivate others.  Use it with care.

--
Charles