Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Michael Biebl wrote:
> On 14.05.2012 12:30, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> Let's keep providing CDs as install medium, because it is still relevant
>> for some (and, I vaguely feel, not only exotically few) real use cases
>> to install non-bloated desktop at places with flaky/expensive Internet.
>
> Having different default desktops installed depending on which install
> media you download, sucks.

A new default would of course be universal (i.e. it would be common
across any installation method).  The other desktop environments would
be available as options in the boot menu (given that the user has the
additional CDs, a network mirror, or a DVD).

Best wishes,
Mike