Re: Licenses not in /usr/share/common-licenses

Gergely Nagy wrote:
> debian/$package.docs:
> | #! /usr/bin/dh-exec --with=copyright-magic
> | debian/copyright.in | copyright-magic
> | README.md
> | whatever-else-you want

On the off chance this is not another long-delayed April 1 post,
let me mention that, since this relies on undocumented debhelper
internals (order dh_installdocs does stuff), I will not hesitate
to break it at any time. Conversely, debhelper contains actual,
documented, and non-insane interfaces that could be used to do
this properly. For some value of "properly" that the ftpmasters
would probably still insta-REJECT.

--
see shy jo