Re: Plans to (re-)include cgroups in wheezy?

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 04:28:03PM -0400, Jon Bernard wrote:
> If Condor is still reasonably usable without support for cgroups via libcgroup,
> I would go that route -- at least in the short term.  Several of libcgroup's
> problems are fairly complex, I'm doing all that I can given the time that I have
> to get things sorted.  If anyone has input or would like to contribute, please
> do so.  I'm more that willing to collaborate.

Yes, Condor is functional without cgroups. It just can't use cgroups
anymore. I'll drop this dependency temporarily, and reenable it whenever
the dust has settled.

If you can offer a list of things that need to be done in order to get
cgroups back into wheezy, I might be able to identify some aspects that
I could help with -- even without any practical cgroups experience so
far.

Michael

--
Michael Hanke