Re: wine-unstable in Debian

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:28:04AM +0200, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > And yes, that is not yet ready so any people pitching in and getting a
> > library package multiarchified will help. The patches are in the BTS,
> > they just need to be applied.
>
> Except that we still have problems with essential tools like binNMUs.  Problems
> Ubuntu didn't have when converting their ia32-libs.

Right. Although we should be clear on what should happen with the
patches in the BTS. Otherwise people wouldn't know how (and if) they can
help, and that uncertainty would be a shame. Is the issue with the
binNMUs a reason not to apply, possibly via NMUs, the patches Goswin has
mentioned in his reply to my other message in this thread?

Thanks for clarifying,
Cheers.