Re: A DM/DD should know how to watch his mouth (code of conduct).

"Thomas Preud'homme" <robotux@celest.fr> writes:
> Le dimanche 4 mars 2012 22:55:46, Russ Allbery a écrit :

>> Er... the first person to use the word "crappy" in that entire bug
>> discussion is, um, you.  Usually when you put quote marks around things
>> that's supposed to indicate that it's a quote.

> You probably missed [1] then.

> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=660814#10

Ah, it's in the other referenced bug.  Sorry about that.  Yeah, I wouldn't
have recommended that approach and that probably is what caused a chunk of
the escalation to start with.

But I stand by my impression of the subsequent discussion: Fabian backed
the discussion back down again and it seems to have become much more
cordial.