Re: Intent to file mass bugreports for ia32-libs*

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:13:33PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> the goal for wheezy is to support multiarch and that means we can finaly
> get rid of the ugly ia32-libs packages. For this to happen all packages
> used in ia32-libs need to be multiarchified.

> The ia32-libs packages contain stuff from around 150 packages (less in
> number of source packages) and a number of sources have already been
> multiarchified. For the rest I intent to file bugs in 3 stages: Packages
> used in ia32-libs-core, used in ia32-libs and last ia32-libs-gtk.

> Depending on the number of bugs in each stage I will just file them or
> post a dd-list. But this is your advance warning as per policy 7.1.1 in
> case I don't follow up with a dd-list.

When filing these bugs, please cross-check with the list of already-filed
bugs for multiarch support:

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=multiarch-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org;tag=multiarch

And please use this same usertag for any bugs you file.