Intent to file mass bugreports for ia32-libs*

Hi,

the goal for wheezy is to support multiarch and that means we can finaly
get rid of the ugly ia32-libs packages. For this to happen all packages
used in ia32-libs need to be multiarchified.

The ia32-libs packages contain stuff from around 150 packages (less in
number of source packages) and a number of sources have already been
multiarchified. For the rest I intent to file bugs in 3 stages: Packages
used in ia32-libs-core, used in ia32-libs and last ia32-libs-gtk.

Depending on the number of bugs in each stage I will just file them or
post a dd-list. But this is your advance warning as per policy 7.1.1 in
case I don't follow up with a dd-list.

MfG
        Goswin