Things we wish upstream would know

Hi,

some time ago I started to collect hints for upstream developers on a wiki
page:

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/UpstreamHints

The page is intended for the audience of upstream developers who care that
their software be included in a distribution and would be willing to do their
part to make this happen.
A Debian maintainer can point upstream to individual sections of the page
instead of reiterating the rationale for a specific wish.

The page first only contained java specific topics but could grow to include
language independent or other language specific topics with your help. In that
case the page should be moved out of the java/ namespace.

I'm not a native english speaker. Any help to make this page more polite and
inviting would be welcome.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro