Re: Patch Tagging Guidelines: DEP-3 moved to ACCEPTED status

Jonathan Wiltshire, 2012-01-16 17:01+0100:
> It is only a small thing but I did not realise DEP-3 was still a
> candidate or I would have spoken earlier. A CVE field, mandatory if a
> CVE has been published for this patch and is the major component of this
> patch, would allow easy tracing of patches back to CVE publications
> later (for review perhaps, or by other distributions).

Then it would be better to make it independant from CVE, since they
are not the only security vulnerability database.

--
 ,--.
: /` )   Tanguy Ortolo <xmpp:tanguy@ortolo.eu> <irc://irc.oftc.net/Tanguy>
| `-'    Debian Developer