Re: Work-needing packages report for Dec 9, 2011

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> writes:
>
>> Maybe we also need a different "need help" system where it is easier to
>> find something fun and usefull to do on a rainy day.
>
>> Something where RFHs for small jobs can be added with some tags for
>> required skill sets and so on and a frontend to filter out stuff you
>> could do. Mikro RFHs. Most important would be the frontend. If that then
>> looks through wnpp bugs or a postgress database or whatever doesn't
>> matter. It should also be possible to select "package that I have
>> installed" in some way.
>
> We already have the help tag for bugs, which sounds roughly like this.

But there is no way to find bugs taged help given a skillset. So unless
you specifically think "Lets fix something in grub today" and go looking
for grub bugs tagged help you never find them.

Say today you want to write some manpages. How do you find a RFH bug
about adding or fixing manpages?

MfG
        Goswin