Re: Work-needing packages report for Dec 9, 2011

Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> writes:

> But there is no way to find bugs taged help given a skillset. So unless
> you specifically think "Lets fix something in grub today" and go looking
> for grub bugs tagged help you never find them.

> Say today you want to write some manpages. How do you find a RFH bug
> about adding or fixing manpages?

That sounds great, and like something there's no way anyone's going to
have time to do.  If we had time to classify any significant number of
bugs that way, we would have been able to resolve them, particularly the
easy ones.  :)

It takes a lot of effort to maintain that level of metadata.  We struggle
with keeping up with the basic "fixed" or "not fixed" bug metadata.