Re: single-debian-patch

Hi,

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> It makes packages that built fine before now fail to build.  I think
> that's pretty bad.

Not packages on ftp-master at least. Only if you consider "your package" =
"your VCS". And frankly adding one option to enable the behaviour you want
is not too much to ask IMHO.

Yes quilt is a mini-VCS and the new command --commit only make it more
evident. --single-debian-patch means precisely I'm not using it in the
mode where the quilt patches are significant, I just want to use
debian/patches as a big diff representing the changes in my VCS.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)