Heya,

Raphael, it would be so great to reply to messages in single mails
instead of squeezing (are you release-themed, or what?) all of your
answers into one mail. I'm really tired of chasing a specific answer
From you through the whole thread.

> But I don't plan to work on any of those if the project does not agree to
> promote testing to something that can be advertised as usable by end-users
> and as something that we strive to support on a best-effort basis.

What does a best-effort basis mean? Who is going to install a "rolling"
release instead of "testing"? I cannot imagine a use case where this
might make sense, and I haven't found any presentation of one by you.

Marc