Re: time based freezes

On Mon, Apr  4, 2011 at 09:05:50 +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> I don't agree with this. You can do _a lot_ in 3 months. So saying "fall"
> leaves a big uncertainty in terms of roadmap.

And you know two years in advance exactly what you'll have done and what
you'll want to do for the next three months?  I somehow doubt that.  And
if I'm wrong, you can use the three months you have on your hands to
polish your packages (and everybody else's).  Maybe that way the freeze
can be less than 6 months.

Cheers,
Julien