Re: OT: Python (was: Make Unicode bugs release critical?)

On ma, 2011-02-14 at 14:37 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> lets start a python rant. I love to hate this language. :-)

Let's not.

Let's not rant about any languages, or tools, or desktop environments.
Let's be constructive on Debian mailing lists, shall we?

We have plenty of side-channels for rants, sarcasm, snide remarks,
passive-aggressiveness, and other forms of anti-social behavior, let's
use those instead.