Re: RFA: all my packages

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 07:02:16PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Decklin Foster wrote:
> > rxvt-unicode is a total clusterfuck.
>
> if noone ever comes up (I am already overloaded somewhat) -- I guess
> I will need to look at this cluster..ck since I am using it ;-)

Speaking of rxvt... shouldn't this clusterϫϫck become the only rxvt in
Debian?  Both rxvt and rxvt-beta, completely dead upstream for 10 and 8
years respectively, besides having terrible support for terminal codes lack
even such a tiny detail as UTF-8 support.

I'd say there should be no place in Debian in 2011 for software that can't
do UTF-8, especially if near-identical forks exist.

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be