Re: Why is help so hard to find?

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 12:14:45 +0100, "Hans-J. Ullrich"
<hans.ullrich@loop.de> wrote:
>I believe "aptitude purge ~c" does the same.

I avoid using aptitude for non-interactive things since I am falling
over two annoying bugs in aptitude for months without seeing them
fixed.

> Also you might want to take a
>look at "orphaner" or "deborphan" to get rid of orphaned libs.

I regularly use debfoster to keep the systems clean.

Greetings
Marc, still hating the idea of migrating head- and consoleless servers
in remote, non-enterable locations to insserv