Re: "Mass" (non invasive) NMUs planned to fix debconf translations broken in multiple packages

Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
> Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
>
> > I have ready NMUs for most of the affeted packages. I can upload them
> > soon.
>
> My plans are to upload before the end of the upcoming week-end an NMU
> for each of the affected package(s).

This happened yesterday.

A few packages were uploaded in t-p-u, when unstable had a newer
upstream version that never entered testing.

Unblocks have been requested for packages uploaded to unstable. I did
nothing special for packages uploaded to t-p-u as my understanding is
that they're monitored by the release team anyway.