Re: "Mass" (non invasive) NMUs planned to fix debconf translations broken in multiple packages

Quoting Adam D. Barratt (adam@adam-barratt.org.uk):
> On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 19:43 +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > My plans are to upload before the end of the upcoming week-end an NMU
> > for each of the affected package(s).
> >
> > I currently have:
>
> fwiw, from a quick look at the list, at least boxbackup would need a
> t-p-u upload in order to get fixed for squeeze; likewise bugzilla from
> Julien's original list.

Yes, I spotted those two as special cases yesterday night. Thanks for
the heads up anyway...I very well culd have missed that.

As a side effect of this, we also really need mutt to be updated in
unstable, then squeeze, to fix this encoding handling problem (#537061).