Re: how to communicate removals (Re: squeeze will have googleearth-package

>> So we should push the "removals from testing / additions to testing" mails
>> to -devel instead of -testing-changes?  Now that we're in freeze?
> probably an extra section in the DPN during freezes would be quite useful
> indeed, cc:ing -publicity for input. Something for wheezy though :)

> So, removals needs to be done, but they also need to be communicated _well_
> (else where then on -testing-changes, thats a dump, not communication).

http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/ChangeLog and the previous
rotated ones have date based names, like
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/ChangeLog.201101072205

Scroll to the bottom and see the removals (if any).

--
bye, Joerg
<40293f1b.8130421@news.individual.de>