Re: info please (on transitions and dependency levels)

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:19:40PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:

> Packages in level 2 build-depend on packages in level 1 (and so on up
> the stack), so in general level 1 needs to be built before level 2.
>
> (This is mostly only of practical interest to people managing these
> transitions, though.)

Is there a usual way to generate the dependency level lists ?  I ask
because I have a transition coming up for one of my packages, which I
am currently attempting to plan.  Debtree can do it in nice graph format
of course, but converting that to a written list might be error prone.

Nick